That's right!!! Today is 5 Minutes for Mom's Ultimate Blog Party!! Susan and Janice are those beautiful twin bloggers who have brought you many, many great carnivals. My favorites are:
1. Tackle It Tuesday (click here to see some of my tackles)
2. Wordless Wednesday (click here to see some of my pictures)
You can find me under these labels every week. I have found so many new sites to follow and who follow me and I just love my 5M4M!
For those of you who are new to Susie's Homemade, I have got a lot of ground to cover so, hold on tight:
- Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Susan (a.k.a. Susie) Ewing. I am a thriving stay-at-home mom of two wonderful girls (6 and 19) and a caretaker of my 68 year old live-in mother. I started this blog to support my chocolate shop on Etsy.com ( Susie's Homemade Chocolate Shop ) but, it has become so much more.
- Speaking of my Chocolate Shop, check out the prizes and you will see something familiar. I am giving away my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls again:-) Chocolate chip cookie dough rolled into balls and dipped in chocolate are heavenly! So, make sure you comment on at least 20 blogs to be an eligible party goer and therefore, able to win great prizes like this one:-)
- Susie's Homemade is a place that I explore my adventures in homemaking, baking, cake decorating and gardening. This blog has lead to competitive baking which I absolutely love!! Now, my long-time readers have to bear with me here. This is my favorite slide show to post but it really does show what I am all about.
- I love stalkers. Check out my side-bar for the many ways you can stalk me in cyberspace! I really hope that you like what you see here and come back soon:-)
There are so many cool prizes to be won at this year’s Ultimate Blog Party, but my top three picks would be:
39 -Be My Guest certificate ($250 value) for one lucky winner, (2 night stay for a family of four) at any Hilton Garden Inn.Provided by: Hilton Garden Inn
11 – A $100 gift eCertificate to Restaurant.com, immediately redeemable online at over 13,000 restaurants nationwide.Provided by: Amy LeForge of Earnest Parenting
5 – Baking Magic for Kids mini-cupcake kit for two winners. This kit contains 12 gourmet mini-cupcakes, unfrosted, with an assortment of frostings and decorations.
Provided by: Baking Magic for Kids
And if my top three picks are already chosen, I’d love any of the following (in order of preference):
37, 32, 34, 10 or anything else related to relaxation or free money or a vacation because as a mother and caregiver, I am in great need of all of these things.