Friday, May 28, 2010

Blog Frog Friday 5-28-10

I am happy to have you all here for Blog Frog Friday: a weekly stop at my Blog Frog community:-)



"It's my birthday. I can blog if I want to, blog if I want to, blog if I want to. You would blog too if you knew what I knew."
That's right! Today, is my actual 40th birthday. I get to see my youngest read her first published book at her Author's Tea at school. I have an Iron Cupcake: Milwaukee Challenge tonight and with any luck, I may even get to play with my girlfriends. It is going to be the perfect finale to this 40th May celebration of mine:-)
In honor of this special day, this week's topic is about Birthday Cakes. So, hop on over to my pad for the conversation:-)

6 comments:

gramma2many said...

Happy Birthday, Susan. You share it with my daughter Gina (A Handful of Life)
Hope you have a very very happy day.

Mamarazzi said...

Happy Birthday to one of my fave bloggy commenting friends! May it be filled with all things wonderful and wished for!!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday..

What a great way to celebrate your Birthday with your family..

Have a great weekend..

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Happy Belated Birthday,
U Rock!

Natasha in Oz said...

Happy Birthday! I hope that you get lots of lovely presents and eat lots of cake!

Best wishes and hip hip hooray,
Natasha.

Amy said...

Thanks for checking in on me. I hope you are also having a great weekend. Also..


View My Stats
Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's For Dinner?

 
Powered by Blogger