Thursday, October 20, 2011

So Far So Good

Things are going well. I have reached some success. What is nice is that since I have started watching what I am putting in my mouth, I have realized some things:

* I called myself a food lover however, I am not a lover. I am an abuser. I eat fast. I don't respect the ingredients...I just shovel it in and in the end, I want more.

* My recovery has forced me to slow down which as been a good thing. Slowing down, I am feeling the ingredients, smelling the ingredients and tasting the ingredients. My food is slower...closer to nature...less processed and more flavor. I am eating it slower and really savoring and not gulping. For the first time in a long time, I am loving food...slower:-)

* I am also snacking all day long. My meals are smaller but more often which is better for leveling my blood sugar. I have cut my calories in half and I haven't been hungry once:-)

I am going to continue on my path of self-discovery tomorrow with my plan for planning healthy and inexpenisve meals:-)

1 comments:

Bettina said...

I'm soooo proud of you!!!


View My Stats
Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's For Dinner?

 
Powered by Blogger