Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Best Milwaukee Has to Offer

My youngest sang at the Kenny Roger's Concert this weekend. The enclosed video shows her and the other kids with Billy Dean (she is the one in the black skirt and white shirt). He kept calling them "The Best Milwaukee has to Offer". Then, they sang with Kenny in the last clip and she is the one in the red sparkly Santa dress:-) (sorry about the video quality)




I feel like I swallowed a hanger. I can't stop smiling. We are so proud!

Playing along with Tackle It Tuesday with 5 Minutes for Mom .

3 comments:

larkswing said...

Kenny Rogers AND Billy Dean?? That is so fun! Congratulations!

Liz Mays said...

That is just about the coolest thing EVER!

Jolene said...

Oh MY!!! What a great memory your family and especially she will have forever!! So neat!


View My Stats
Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's For Dinner?

 
Powered by Blogger