Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Spring Cleaning Jumpstart

I can't believe that February is almost over. Just on the horizon is March and spring cleaning. I always need some sort of inspiration to get the ball rolling and I often find it in my closet and drawers. I don't know if it is because I get sick of my clothes or a hint of spring fever but, I always need to purge.

I did a HUGE purge this time. And, I ended up with a wonderfully organized activewear drawer:




And my closet looks great too. I purged a bunch of shoes and what was left...



...was organized wonderfully. Putting a picture of the shoe on the box is a great way to remember what is inside. A lot of the shoes I through out, I did so because I forgot I had them and never wore them. Now, I know exactly what everything is:-)


Playing along with Tackle It Tuesday with 5 Minutes for Mom . I am posting this along with I'm an Organizing Junkie.

4 comments:

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

I LOVE the idea of pictures on the shoe boxes! Very smart. I have my shoes in one of those behind the door pocket organizers, but the picture idea would be great in the kids' room too!

Kristy @Loveandblasphemy said...

You're closet looks great!

Michele Latham said...

I'm afraid to look in my closets, but you've inspired me! Thanks

Sistergirl said...

You did a great job. I am cleaning my closet and having issues throwing away so its taking ime a while to get done.


View My Stats
Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's For Dinner?

 
Powered by Blogger