Thursday, October 29, 2009

Passing on Gardening for TV Again!!

Ok...I have no gardening today but...I am going to be on TV...AGAIN.

A local series called Wisconsin Foodie is doing a piece on Iron Cupcake: Milwaukee this Sunday before the pregame. So, if you are in the Milwaukee area, tune in to Channel 58 at 10:30. I will be the one with the Lemonade Cupcakes who is sweating a lot. (It was filmed in August and it was like 500 degrees in there!) And for you outside the area, I will post the video as soon as I have it:-)

I know, I know. I am a press whore but I can't help it! I swear this is the last thing I have in the hopper for a while:-)

9 comments:

Alicia said...

Susie, you're too funny!!

I look forward to seeing you on video!

cat said...

Congratulations on you net five minutes of fame - we all need it!

JamericanSpice said...

That is so neat! I hope you get a souvenir copy!

Jen said...

that is awesome. Congrats!

mommytoalot said...

LOL @ press whore..
I think it's fantastic. Lemon too..mmm my fav!

Sherry said...

Oh, cool! Congratulations, Susie!

Amy said...

That is Amazing Susie...

Melissa B. said...

I'm actually gonna be in Madison on Sunday. Can I get it on the tube there?

blueviolet said...

I wanna see it! You should upload it to youtube for us!!!


View My Stats
Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's For Dinner?

 
Powered by Blogger