Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Third Award

Yippie!! I got my third award. This one is a little different because one of my readers, thotlady honored me with an award!! Someone who didn't know when... Thank you so much.

Sorry it took me so long to pay it forward. I got featured on Tuesday and I have been busy responding to not only comments but orders from my etsy shop too!!

So, this is how you play:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least five other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

Here are my award-winners:

1. Just Add Laughter : I just found her recently and I am enjoying reading about her and her family. What I like most, is that she supports Autism Research which is a cause close to my heart and my family.

2. Buried with Children : I read this blog when I feel like I have too much to do. She reminds me that if she has the energy to do it with triplet girls and a big brother , I can do it too.

3. Zander and Me : This is one blog I really look forward to reading. She is so sweet and always comes back and comments and encourages me:-)

4. Sunshine and Lemonade : This is another new blog for me. She all ready has a lot of awards but if you read her once, you will see why. This is another one I look forward to.

5. Texas Word Tangle : I have a lot of new friends because her is another new one. I love her way with photography! Sometimes it is very psychedelic:-)

Those are my girls:-) Go and check them out:-)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you so much. I am so flattered and congrats to you. I really enjoy reading your blog too.

Rhea said...

Thanks, Susie, for the sweet award! You rock!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Thank you so much for spreading the love. I am a ginormous slacker and am horrid at thanking people and passing them on. But...I am working on fixing that!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Susie! You totally deserve this award!!!

Thanks for paying it forward and for the kind words!!! :)


View My Stats
Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's For Dinner?

 
Powered by Blogger