Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A 41-Year-Old Woman...

...should NOT be on this much medication!!!


I found a doctor in my network that practices integrated medicine and made an appointment to see her. According to Dr. Leo Galland, director of the Foundation for Integrated Medicine, this approach "couples the latest scientific advances with the most profound insights of ancient healing systems, giving you the best ways to preserve health, increase longevity and speed recovery from illness." It treats the person not just the condition. I am very excited about this! Hopefully, she will help me get rid of some of those bottles!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let us know how it goes. Hopefully it will help. :-)

Candi said...

not fun!!!

Mom Blog Society said...

WOW! Visiting from Wordless Wednesday. Come visit us and link up for our NEW Wordless Wednesday too!

http://www.momblogsociety.com

Bettina said...

That sounds awesome Susie, is she a D.O. the approach you mentioned sounds like how a D.O thinks. We always try to get a D.O. they just seem to do better for us and our way of thinking of health. Anyway, I hope it goes well, and keep us posted!

EmmaP said...

I have always wondered what "integrated health" meant. Wishing you the best!!! Keep us posted!

Frizzy said...

Please let me know how it goes. I'm only on one medication but I would be thrilled to get off it too if there were a natural alternative.


View My Stats
Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's For Dinner?

 
Powered by Blogger