Monday, September 24, 2012

Fresh Start

Things look a little different around here don't they? I spent the weekend starting to clean off of this blog. If it has sugar, salt or fat in it, it's out. If it didn't taste good. It's out. If it didn't line up with who I am now, it's out.  And, if it was a topic led by someone else, it is out.

What's in? Fresh, whole, slow and well-planned. The closer I get to the food's original state, the better. Also, fashion is in and so is work on myself. I want to fix all the stuff on the outside and the inside. Finally, the voice you will hear is mine. No more giving the honor to someone else's blog. Now more Tackle It Tuesday or Wordless Wednesday. I am honoring my thoughts and what I have to contribute instead on relying on the coat tails of someone else's success. This is all part of my new journey now.

But, I am still a work in progress. The posts are going to come like the food. Slow. I am learning as I go along. For example, I have a garden full of kale and by golly, I don't know what to do with it all. So, I will be sharing some of my kale discoveries.

I hope you stick around and walk with my down my new path. I will share what works and sometimes, I will be looking for answers too. But, I will always be me and authentic and well.

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I am so very happy for you and your new changes!

Jolene said...

You can count me in... sticking around. I enjoy all your post. I love the gardening and seeing you through your post.


View My Stats
Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's For Dinner?

 
Powered by Blogger