Sunday, July 13, 2008

South Shore Frolics

In the neighborhood I grew up in, the weekend after the 4th of July is always South Shore Frolic time. Everyone gathers at the lakefront for food, music and fun and a great parade. It was always one of my favorite parts of growing up on the southside of Milwaukee. Since my brother owns the house we grew up in, I am still able to partake in the festivities.

Of course, I usually offer to bring the desserts. Thanks so much Bakerella for the idea for these guys. They were a HUGE hit and perfect for a summertime lakefront party!




3 comments:

Amy said...

Those are so cute, and they look so yummy too!

Cambiel said...

Oh those cupcakes look delish! I think I landed here from SITS, but may have been a blog or two along the breadcrumb trail. Anyway, you have a great blog. Please check out mine at www.Pollycrafts.com

Sherri said...

yummy!!!


View My Stats
Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's For Dinner?

 
Powered by Blogger